What Is Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture?
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture...
- Promotes blood and lymph circulation; increased circulation dilates peripheral blood vessels for better distribution of oxygen and nutrients as well as cellular regeneration.
- Rehydrates the skin's external layers through stimulation of the secretion of the sweat and sebacious glands which encourages the regeneration of healthy skin cells.
- Helps exfoliation, aids the proliferation of new skin cells, increases nutrition to the skin's surface, improves the quality of the skin and promotes a healthy glow.
- Allows healthy "breathing" of the skin, increasing the skin's protective ability to ward off infections and clogged pores.
- Increases oxygen consumption of the skin's external layer speeding up the release of carbon dioxide and nitrogen at the cellular level, helping to keep skin deeply clean; contributes to reducing the accumulation of excess grease on the skin's surface.
- Stimulates the production of elasin and 4 collagen proteins in the skin to reduce and soften wrinkles.
- Reduces and relaxes the tension in the nerves and muscles improving the integrity of the skin resulting in improved overall facial appearance.
IN OUR OFFICE
Our office utilizes THE MEI ZEN (Beautiful Person) FACIAL REJUVENATION ACUPUNCTURE SYSTEM. An exciting alternative to plastic surgery and potentially unhealthy "non-invasive" techniques.
Mei Zen is a specialized Acupuncture system that is focused on improving the quality of the patient’s skin while also achieving better overall health.
How Does Mei Zen Work?
In Traditional Chinese Medicine terms, the overall Qi and blood of the body becomes balanced and circulation to the face and neck is increased. From a Western perspective, the needles cause micro-traumas in the skin. This causes the body to send fibroblasts to the area which stimulates collagen and elastin production. This may be why your skin becomes more elastic, supple, skin tone is evened out, and things start to lift.
Is Mei Zen Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture Right For Me?
Everyone’s body is different and requires different treatment. Some patients have pre-existing conditions which need to be resolved before they can receive Mei Zen. To find out if it’s right for you, call to schedule a free consultation.