PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY TREATMENT PROGRAM
UTILIZING THE REBUILDER MEDICAL DEVICE
IMAGINE... Something That Works!
- Relieve Your Pain
- Walk Pain Free
- Less Pain Can Help You Sleep Better
- Reduce or Eliminate Pain Medications
- Save Money by Reducing Prescription Pain Meds.
- No side effects like fuzzy thinking, tiredness, memory loss.
- FDA Registered
It's called the "ReBuilder" sometimes referred to as Electrical Signal Therapy.
and ... more than 90,000 people all over the world have had success with the "ReBuilder" medical device.
"The ReBuilder works logically. Neuropathy is an electrical problem with your nerves...the treatment should be electrical. The ReBuilder gently wakes up sleeping nerves, soothes them back to normal, and encourages local blood flow to provide the needed oxygen and nutrition that these newly awakened nerves will now need." Mayo Clinic
A letter to Rebuilder Medical... "On behalf of the Oncology Rehabilitation team and the Medical Staff at Midwestern Regional Medical Center, I want to personally thank you for inventing and developing the ReBuilder System, a fabulous medical device to help alleviate the symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy....From 2005 to 2007 we treated 124 cancer patients with CIPN who were actively undergoing chemotherapy treatment at Midwestern Regional Medical Center of which 40% reported a 30% to 50% reduction in their pain scale, 53% reporting 10% to 20% reduction in their Pain scale, and 3% reporting 50% or more reduction in their pain scale, and only 4% reported no change. With these remarkable results (96% success rate) the ReBuilder System is now being used across all four CTCA sites in Tulsa, Phoenix, Philadelphia and Chicago..." Stanislav Maravilla, PT, Director of Rehabilitation Services
Neuropathy is a growing problem
Over 20,000,000 people suffer from one from or another of peripheral neuropathy.
So far, doctors have only had pain medications to offer their patients.
Commonly Prescribed Drugs
- Neurontin / Gabapentin
- Cymbalta / Duloxetine
- Lyrica / Pregabalin
- Elavil / Tryptizol / Laroxyl / Sarotex / Lentizol / Amitriptyline
- Zanax /Xanax/ Alprazolam
- Hydrocodone / Dihydrocodeinone
Most people are offered prescription drugs such as those listed as a first line of treatment. But these drugs can have side effects, and rarely, if ever, improve how the victim feels in the long term. Unfortunately these drugs are primarily designed to reduce pain by reducing sensation. This loss of sensation can be perceived as numbness, loss of balance, etc.. If a healthy person were to take these drugs there is a high probability that they would eventually develop the numbness and tingling symptoms associated with neuropathy.
If you are taking any of these drugs have your physician monitor closely any of the non-pain symptoms of neuropathy and perhaps make the appropriate adjustments in dosage.
There are many and all kinds of nerve stimulators on the market, but the Rebuilder is the only device that duplicates the exact waveform and frequency of a healthy peripheral nerve signal. Our success rate in reducing the symptoms of neuropathy by at least 50% or more during the first 2 months of treatments, is over 90%. It doesn't matter if you're diabetic or not, whether you're chemotherapy induced or idiopathic, the ReBuilder alleviates pain, burning, tingling, and numbness.
- can help eliminate the painful symptoms of peripheral neuropathy
- can help re-educate, strengthen, increase muscle mass while reducing the pain from Chronic Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) and Guillain Barré Syndrome (GBS).
- helps reduce the painful discomfort of Reynaud's disease
- treats the painful symptoms of diabetic peripheral neuropathy, chemotherapy induced neuropathy, and idiopathic neuropathy
Neuropathy Mystery Solved
The simple explanation is, that at some time in your past, your peripheral nerves were challenged and to protect themselves from additional damage, they became dormant. The trouble is, once the initial cause was removed, your nerves were never awakened.
- Some of the causes of your neuropathy could be as follows:
- a lack of oxygen in your blood from sleep apnea or lung problems
- too much sugar in your blood from diabetes, displacing oxygen
- chemotherapy chemicals in your blood from the treatment of cancer
- trauma to your nerve, like a fall or cut
- an adverse reaction to the anesthesia delivered during surgery
- impingement or pressure on your nerve
- contact with a pesticide, black mold, or other neurotoxin
- environmental toxins in the work place or home
- too much aspartame (neurotoxin) as in diet colas
- too much blood pressure medication reducing the blood flow to the extremities
- statin drugs you took for cholesterol control
- poor blood flow to your extremities
- poor back surgery
Think of it like this. When you were young you probably sat with your leg under your buttocks and your leg "fell asleep". How did that feel? You experienced the same symptoms that you now have with neuropathy. Your leg tingled and then you began to feel numbness.
So what did Mother Nature have you do to correct this? You simply moved your leg (stopped the cause) and then stomped your foot on the ground and the feeling returned. Why did this stomping work? It was because you sent a much larger, but normal nerve impulse up your leg to the nerve roots of your lower back. That is exactly how the ReBuilder works.
The ReBuilder sends a much larger corrective signal to your feet, hands, and legs that travel up and down 7.83 times per second.
What is the ReBuilder?
- The ReBuilder is a very specialized patented Electrical Signal Therapy device that can produce dramatic improvement in the reduction of painful symptoms.
- The ReBuilder is fully registered by the FDA as a class II medical device.
- The ReBuilder is FDA cleared for: Relaxation of muscle spasms, prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy, increasing local circulation, muscle re-education, immediate post surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis, maintaining or increasing range of motion, symptomatic relief of chronic intractable pain, post traumatic and post surgical pain.
- The ReBuilder is effective for hands, knees, elbows, back, feet, and legs.
- The ReBuilder is effective for any type of pain: neuropathy, carpel tunnel syndrome, sciatica, low back pain, CIDP, post polio syndrome, PAD, PVD, MS, MD, arthritis, etc.
How does the ReBuilder work?
The ReBuilder's built-in microprocessor measures several physiological functions of your nerves and automatically adjusts itself to your specific therapeutic needs beginning with the first healing signal. While sitting in your chair or in bed, this signal travels automatically from one foot, up the leg, across the nerve roots in the lower back, then down the other leg to the other foot .
These signals produce a gentle buzzing feeling. These tingling impulses then reverse direction and go from one foot all the way back to the other. In this way, all the nerves from the lumbar area down to your feet are treated.
When you first turn your ReBuilder on, it sets its output parameters for your physical mass by measuring the electrical analog and digital impedance of your body. It knows if it is treating a 125 lb woman or a 350 lb man. If you use the ReBuilder directly on your lower back, it knows that. You would obviously need a different amount of signal for variations like these. This is a unique safety feature of the ReBuilder. No other unit offers this level of safety.